Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Almost Hit a Bird

That dang crow in the middle of the road did not move an inch as I approached...usually they fly away when you get too close. Oh no, not this crow.

And there was a car coming in the other lane so I didn't have much room to maneuver. I think the crow was suicidal but he'll have to wait for another car because I managed to just miss him by an inch or so by scooting to the right of the lane (not too far because it's a country road and no real side other than the ditch).

I cringed before looking in the rear view mirror and was shocked to see him still waddling in the middle of the road. He's one lucky crow. BOTH cars missed him.

It reminds me of that Seinfeld episode..."we had a deal!" Thankfully no tiny instruments are required at this time. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yikes. I would have done the same as you. I hate to hit things on the road. Something must be wrong with that crow.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Spam is not tolerated and will be deleted.