Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Puppy Cuteness Overload

Are you ready to ooooo and aaaaaahhhhhhh?

On Sunday hubby and I went to Trooper’s Breeders where she has a new litter of malamutes. And OH MY GAWD I want to bring one home so badly. Do you think I could handle a new puppy and training with four other dogs while being pregnant … and then have an adolescent malamute on my hands with an infant?

I am superwoman after all. =)

The one we wanted was the biggest little cuddler. Even when her brothers and sisters were eating she just snuggled deeper into my arms.

Alyssa Snuggling

They are JUST two weeks old today. Their eyes were open on Sunday and they made the cutest noises…grunting and whining for their mommy. Watching ten puppies feed made my boobs hurt. *grin*

Check out their tails!!! Cracked me up!


That poor mama! Her name is Amore and she was very good with all of us in her space and handling her puppies. She actually just wanted her ears scratched. LOL


You can hear me talking baby talk…I know. I have issues. I can’t help myself!!!

It’s impossible to not want to take one home. Nick wanted to put one in the hood of his sweatshirt. *snort* What a goof.


Oh man. That’s my little girl. I want her SO badly!!! Quinn is not going to be with us all *that* much longer (though we’ve been saying that for years now and she just hangs in there) and we’ll need another female in our pack.

Puppy

How can I resist?!?!?!

*sigh* I know. I know. Logic tells me to just BACK AWAY FROM THE PUPPY. But logic is not my strong point right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam is not tolerated and will be deleted.