Thursday, July 9, 2009

Our Very First

Award that is. :) How neat!

Rebel and Suzy decided that we at Home Zookeeper were worthy of the slightly scary Zombie Chicken award. I’m honored! And so are the pups.

Timber is doing really well by the way…up to his usual antics digging holes and counter surfing in the kitchen. Oh and trying to avoid the dive bombing hummingbirds. They are mean suckers!

Here’s the award graphic…scary right?

Zombie Chicken Award

The rules of the zombie chicken say…

“The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all…”

Oh my…five? I’m getting kind of tired tonight…I hope I can last long enough to choose only 5.

For sure Pamibe - I love the photos she takes of her Daisy and Bree. Plus her politics are my kind of style. :)

And definitely Comedy Plus, though I know she’s on vacation right now. Whenever I need to laugh I know I can count on Sandy.

That Mutt always has wonderfully thoughtful posts with helpful advice for raising dogs and even fostering. Her dog Ace rocks.

What would we do without Daisy the Curly Cat and her brother Harley? Two amazing smart and sophisticated felines.

Last, but certainly not least, Nearly Dr Ferrox is a must read for any animal lover. I could never work as a vet - reading his stories are inspiring.

I hope everyone enjoys the award. Zombie chickens don’t scare me too much…Zombie people do though! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam is not tolerated and will be deleted.