Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Eating Ice Cream and Getting Slimed

Eating food can be a dangerous task around here. Our dinner table has only been used for eating a few times. We eat on the couch and the dogs are happy with that - it means more chances for scraps. Though rarely from me - papa is the worst at falling for their puppy dog eyes.

I do have a bad habit though (only one!). When I eat ice cream I let the dogs have the empty container (because let’s jut be honest…I never eat part of a container!) so they’ve come to expect that.

Trooper waits patiently … staring at me with his tongue hanging out.

And the drool pooling!

Drooling

Grrr...My Ice Cream

Aftermath

It’s really gross. I didn’t realize that he was part St Bernard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam is not tolerated and will be deleted.